|By providing my email address and phone number as part of my rental agreement, I authorize the VandalStore to send me courtesy reminders to return my rented textbook.
To ship your Rental Returns directly to the VandalStore, please use this link.
- I am 18 years of age and a current student of the University of Idaho.
- I am renting and am in receipt of the rental book. I understand that the University of Idaho VandalStore's return policy will apply to rental items.
- I acknowledge that the book, whether new or used, is in good condition.
- I understand that I am responsible for risk of loss from any cause, including theft, lost item, or return in unsalable condition, such as damage caused by liquids (rain, snow, coffee, juice, etc.), fire (scorched), chemical spills, tooth marks (rodent, pets, etc.), missing component parts, and spine damage.
- I will return the book to the VandalStore no later than the rental return due date of December 23, 2021.
- If I ship the book, it must be received at the VandalStore no later than the return date of December 23, 2021. Free return shipping labels can be printed from vandalstore.com. Any other return will be rejected.
- I will return the book in good salable condition as determined by the VandalStore. All CD's and other components included with book, must be present and in salable condition as determined by the store upon return. Limited highlighting and writing is acceptable.
- If I am late or fail to return the book, I understand that my student account will be placed on hold until I pay the VandalStore the non-return replacement cost and a non-return processing fee of $15.00 plus any applicable sales taxes.
- By completing this transaction, I authorize the VandalStore to charge the same credit card account that was left as a deposit to make this payment. I will not contest a legitimate charge from the VandalStore.
- Any charge rejected for non-sufficient funds will incur a $30.00 NSF fee in addition to the other charges.
- I will not exceed the limit or cancel the credit card until all the rented materials are either returned to the VandalStore or the fees indicated above are paid in full.
- If the non-return fees are rejected for any reason, the total outstanding amount including a non-sufficient funds fee will be submitted to the Registrar’s office and a hold will be placed on my student records.