Inclusive Access is a partnership between the VandalStore and publishers to provide digital course materials at significantly reduced prices, the first day of classes and without waiting in line.
• Inclusive Access materials are available the first day of classes.
Dropping and Opting Out of an Inclusive Access Course
• You may opt-out at any time between the first day of classes and the Add/Drop deadline.
• If you opt-out you remain responsible for all required materials. The VandalStore will not stock textbooks available through Inclusive Access.
• Billing is processed through Student Accounts and is included in your tuition and fees.
(Contact Students Accounts at 208-885-7447 or [email protected] for more information.)
• Refunds requested during the opt-out period for Inclusive Access items will be processed AFTER the opt-out period has ended.
• No refunds after the Add/Drop deadline.
Inclusive Access Extras
• Some Inclusive Access courses offer upgrade materials for Inclusive Access students.
(These upgrades will be available for purchase after the Add/Drop date at the VandalStore.)